To launch Bynd Artisan, a Singaporean brand specialising in leather and paper goods, in the Singapore market. Conceived by third-generation owners of an established book bindery, the brand taps on rich heritage and traditional craftsmanship to deliver premium contemporary products combining the crafts of bookbinding, letterpress printing and leather making.
- Introduce Bynd Artisan to the market by hosting media and bloggers to a preview of the Atelier at Chin Bee Avenue in order to better understand the retail experience and history of the brand.
- Invite media and influencers to participate in workshops to experience Master Craftsman Mr. Chong’s the wealth of knowledge.
- Create a social community for Bynd Artisan by generating educational and aesthetic content projecting the brand’s image that was disseminated via the brand’s Facebook and Instagram accounts.
- Extensive media coverage (over 70 articles across diverse media) over a period of 6 months that featured the brand’s story, retail experience, range of products and services. Many key journalists also talked about the brand on their publication’s social media platforms as well as their own.
- Bynd Artisan’s page successfully created a strong community. Interactions with fans grew 10% every month.
- On Instagram, images tagged with @byndartisan and #byndartisan grew organically to 600 follows by the end of the campaign.
- The campaign contributed to rising numbers of workshop participants.